Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi
  • Page :

SUJET :

bouteille de gaz 26 Mai 2021 10:07 #4588

• Egon Wessler
  • Portrait de Egon Wessler Auteur du sujet
Bonjour,
J'ai acheté mon Feeling 1090 sans système de gaz et je voudrais maintenant installer une cuisinière à gaz. Où avez-vous placé la bouteille de gaz ?

Merci pour vos réponses.
Salutations Egon

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

bouteille de gaz 26 Mai 2021 10:39 #4589

Bonjour Egon,
dans le coffre de cockpit bâbord. Il y a un emplacement pour 2 bouteilles camping gaz, a l'arrière du coffre.

bouteille de gaz 27 Mai 2021 10:59 #4592

• Egon Wessler
  • Portrait de Egon Wessler Auteur du sujet
Merci Gerard

bouteille de gaz 23 Mai 2022 08:37 #5436

Has anyone modified the gas locker on the Feeling 1090 to comply with the Gas regulations. i.e. there must be a vent from the base to overboard. Just enquiring as to where anyone has installed the vent or if they moved the gas bottles to under the helmsmans seat.

bouteille de gaz 24 Mai 2022 21:04 #5447

Hi Alon,
I didn't specifically modified the gas locker, but as the original cockpit shower set is out of order, I plan to replace it slightly lower than its actual position, then to install an air vent instead of that hole (on top to the transom);
A possibility for the lower vent could be on the inner side of the gas locker, below the helmsman seat; be sur that your liferaft do not hamper the air flow.
To be honest, am not sure you'll get annoyed by a coast guards squad for this kind of retrofit; They would rather focus on the safety equipment.
Let us know how dealt with that improvement;
Nicolas

• Page :
Modérateurs: GERARD