Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi
  • Page :

SUJET :

Electrical wiring diagram 02 Sep 2021 15:21 #4789

• Lasse Pedersen
  • Portrait de Lasse Pedersen Auteur du sujet
Hi, 

First of all, thank you for a very informative forum. I have a Feeling 1090 87', build 53. I am in the process of doing som electrical installation; TV, in-hull transducer and some work in the mast (new wind instrument, VHF antenna and cable, new tricolor lantern).
Do any of you have a detailed wiring diagram for this model? Previous owners may have done some modification to it. A thing that I cannot seem to understand is that in the 12V electrical panel there is no form of bus bar from the negative pole of the battery bank. Is there any main busbar for the negative located somwhere?

Lasse, NW Norway

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Electrical wiring diagram 02 Sep 2021 20:21 #4790

Hi,
On my 1090 from 1993, the negative and positive main busbar are on the hull behind the electric distribution panel. The blue connectors are negative and the grey are positive. The grey straps between the connectors make the busbar.
the basic standard wiring is given in the owners manual (refer to link  Doc Technique)

At last the safest solution is to to follow the cables one by one to draw the wiring diagram as built on your boat.
I use Design Spark Electical (free) to get clean drawings

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Pièces jointes :

Electrical wiring diagram 02 Sep 2021 22:13 #4791

• Lasse Pedersen
Thanks. I followed the negative from the battery and located some sort of busbar well hidden behind the pipe for the heater. Is it normal that the main switch is connected on negative and not positive? 

On another note, I attached some photos of the old stickers on the boat. Was a pain to remove, but will be nice with some new ones.
Pièces jointes :

Electrical wiring diagram 03 Sep 2021 14:54 #4792

• Lasse Pedersen
Is this link not working?

clubfeeling1090.fr/coque/fichiers-imprimeur

Lasse

Electrical wiring diagram 03 Sep 2021 17:16 #4793

Hi
Perhaps you will find the sticker files you are searching on this page ? clubfeeling1090.fr/coque/logo-kirie

The french regulations demand a switch on positive and negative between the  batteries and the rest of the installation

François

• Page :
Modérateurs: GERARD