Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi
  • Page :

SUJET :

Lewmar Hatches 30 Sep 2014 10:37 #61

• Papaiacovou Constandinos
  • Portrait de Papaiacovou Constandinos Auteur du sujet
Dear Feeling boat owners,
Firstly congratulations to everyone that spend so much time to maintain and upgrade this site.
The front and middle hatches on S/Y Ayios Fokas (1090) which, I believe, are Lewmar Rollstop Size 50 and size 30, are leaking. I ordered new rubber seals from Lewmar. I believe however that the connection of the glass to the frame may need repair also. Do you have any info as to how to repair?

Regards,

Constandinos

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Lewmar Hatches 05 Oct 2014 10:58 #66

Hello Constandinos,
you may find help in the following article: www.clubfeeling1090.fr/coque/remplacement-panneauxdepont
I have also fixed a leak on a hatch this year, by replacing the seal between the hatch frame and the deck, with Sikka 291. I attach a picture of it.

Else, if you suspect the sealing between the plexi and the frame, I would replace it with the appropriate Sikka sealing, after preparing the surfaces with a Sikka primer.
Cheers,
Pièces jointes :

Lewmar Hatches 05 Oct 2014 16:11 #68

• Papaiacovou Constandinos
  • Portrait de Papaiacovou Constandinos Auteur du sujet
Dear Gerard,
Thanks for the reply. Although the leak was through the seal of widow to stationary frame, the plexiglass bonding to the frame was poor. So I removed the whole thing and repaired it with sikaflex and now it is being restored to its original position.
Thanks
Constandinos

• Page :
Modérateurs: GERARD