Dossiers autres modèles

Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi
  • Page :

SUJET :

remotorisation volvo2003 28 Mar 2015 19:37 #247

• Olivier Boutinon
  • Portrait de Olivier Boutinon Auteur du sujet
bonjour gino , je vous remercie pour ces interressant détails techniques , pouvez vous me donner plus de renseignement sur le freezer ,c'est que trois enfants ça mangent . Pour ma part je vais transformer le frigo- coffre en congélateur ,et instaler un réfrigérateur sur mesure sous la table a carte quitte à la surhausser .Je n'ai pas encore trouver le fournisseur de porte inox en façade .Povez vous m'indiquer le type de groupe froid installer dans Lucy . Cordialement , Olivier .

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

remotorisation volvo2003 29 Mar 2015 19:56 #251

Hi Olivier,

Fitting a Freezer
Photo 1 – took off the original water heater and installed another one in the portside cabin under the new hanging lockers. ( It fits under the cabin mattress panels with some alterations)
Photo 2 – constructed freezer insulation with special panels imported from USA only 3cm thick. Internally the freezer is constructed in stainless steel. See Photo 8 for Freezer panels dimensions.
Photo 3 – General view of galley with freezer and fridge doors closed. Note that I have also changed the laminate top fo the galley into off white color.
Photo 4 – Internal view of the freezer.
Photo 5 – Placed compressor under the lower shelf og the galley sink. Note that this is water cooled as it is more energy efficient then air cooled.
Photo 6 & 7 – General view of the galley area
Note that I have installed 3 Optima batteries Blue top for service and 1 Optima Red top for engine starting. I have fitted a battery management monitor and also a temperature gauge for the fridge on the outside, you can see it on the right hand side of the cooker. Like this I could monitor the battery state and control consumption.
Pièces jointes :

remotorisation volvo2003 29 Mar 2015 19:58 #252

Hi Olivier
Second batch of photos

regards

Gino
Pièces jointes :

• Page :
Modérateurs: GERARD