Dossiers autres modèles

Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi
  • Page :

SUJET :

Lower Bearing - who is the manufacturer 22 Avr 2021 18:57 #4452

• Roger Reading
  • Portrait de Roger Reading Auteur du sujet
I am in need of two lower bearings for my Feeling 32 but don't know where I can get them in the UK.

Does anyone know who the manufacturer is and what the dimensions are. Mine are so stuck that I will need to cut them to get them out so will not be able to measure them.

I have looked on the net and the closest that I can find are JP3's bearings (are these equivallent?) but that is from what I remember what they look like when I bought them from Feeling a few years ago. The last time I called them (Last Year) they were not very helpful.

Any help would be useful.

Also does anyone know what the propellor specifications are for the two bladed prop or is it stamped on the propellor somewhere? Mine is looking very pink like copper.

Yours sincerely
Roger Reading

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Lower Bearing - who is the manufacturer 22 Avr 2021 19:42 #4453

Hi Roger, 

you can find the required parts at the belote link :

www.international-boat-spares.com/fr/rot...10/524-b04-o-39.html

hope this can help,

regards,

Erwan

Lower Bearing - who is the manufacturer 22 Avr 2021 20:43 #4455

• Roger Reading
Erwan,

Thank you for the quick response. I did eventually find your detailed review of how to replace the bearing.

I am now trying to work out how things get imported into the UK now that the idiots have voted to leave the EU.

regards
Roger

Lower Bearing - who is the manufacturer 02 Mai 2021 14:26 #4489

• Roger Reading
Well,
Having had a load of issues in getting hold of JP3 bearings in the UK (Why did people vote to leave the EU? it's a real pain). International boat spares ave not been very helpful.

So I did a bit more research and found the following jefa.com/ftp/old_boat_spare_parts/RM/RM_880/M13-095-39.PDF which is an equivallent for the JP3 39mm bearing on the Feeling 32. Since I seem to have to replace them every 2 -3 years. I thought these would be better as they have roller bearings. The are about 3 times the price but I have ordered them to try out. Part number if you need it is Jefa M13-095-39. At least Jefa have been very helpful and have an agent in the UK who are very helpful.

Regards
Roger

• Page :