Dossiers 1090/1040

Dossiers autres modèles

Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi
  • Page :

SUJET :

Feeling 326 - Quillard - questions avant achat 17 Jui 2017 07:21 #1243

Bonjour, je reçois ce message de Richard, sur le point d'acheter un 326.
Pouvez vous l'aider en répondant à ces questions ,
I am about to purchase a Feeling 326 with a fin Keel. 1) When opening the voids to check the keel bolts a box in the keel was opened which revealed a pipe coming from above the keel with a plate fixed to it with a jubilee clip. The void was full of water and muck. What is it for and where would it drain too? 2) I will need to replace the head lining in the main cabin but also the wood behind as it has rotted. are there any plans as to how these are fitted. Lastly - are the any Feeling 326 groups in the uk

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Feeling 326 - Quillard - questions avant achat 01 Aoû 2017 07:37 #1281

Hello Richard,
I have a 1988 326. Under the floor boards I have a conventional low point where the bilge pump input pipe ends. Its immediately visible once you lift the little cut out in the floor.
As for the saloon headlining, water (rain) had got in through tthe hole where the coach roof instrument cables come inside. I replaced the plywood backing but managed to save the cream plastic finish. I used the old plywood as a model and just drew round it with a pencil. I highly recomend you use a repositionable glue, not a contact - neoprene type but one where you have the possibility for a few minutes to reposition the plastic relative to the plywood backing. As for removing the old and fitting the new roof lining it is in two parts (port and starboard) you can do them one at a time. Start by removing the wooden roof light trim, then the long strip of wood on the outer edge near the port lights, also remove the one (or two) screws on the forward edge. Then slide the roof lining towards the exterior (ie port side to port, stbd side to stbd), you need to slide it about 3 or 4 cm keep it up high close to the roof until it is free. (Idealy a two man job)
Sorry cant help with a UK group I live in France ;-)

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

• Page :