Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi
  • Page :

SUJET :

Chariot d'écoute de Génois 22 Aoû 2015 09:38 #378

• Richard Pempie
  • Portrait de Richard Pempie Auteur du sujet
Bonjour,
Je suis l'heureux propriétaire d'un Feeling 10.40 de 87...
L'âge avancé fait que j'ai de plus en plus de mal de trouver des pièces détachées.
Mon dernier problème concerne les patin de glissement des chariots d'écoute de génois qui sont usés. D'où un bruit de ferraille et un mauvais glissement des chariots.
Matériel: rail de 32mm Amiot (entreprise disparue et reprise par Goiot il me semble).
L'un d'entre vous a-t-il déjà eu ce pb ?
Je n'ai pas vraiment envie de remplacer les chariots par des neufs pour 2 bouts de plastque
Ou trouver ces pièces détachées?
Usinage?
Merci a vous tous et bonnes nav

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Chariot d'écoute de Génois 15 Sep 2015 23:09 #406

I had the same problem some years ago on my 1090, Fearless Friend. It was impossible to replace the worn parts.

I replaced the rails (tracks) and cars with Barton rails (tracks) and towable cars. Not easy as the rails (tracks) are through-bolted behind the linings in the saloon and aft cabins.

With the towing lines fed through the deck sheaves behind the sheet winches, the ease of operation now makes up for the effort involved.

Chariot d'écoute de Génois 15 Sep 2015 23:11 #407

Note:- The replacement tracks and cars are Barton make from the UK.

Chariot d'écoute de Génois 04 Oct 2015 13:04 #418

Bonjour,

j'ai aussi le même problème, mais les 2 languettes plastique étaient encore à peu près bonnes, c'était les embouts qui avaient pétés et qui laissaient la glissière à découvert au risque de partir sur le pont et plouf..... alors je les aient collées à la cianolyte sur l'avale tout.

Solution n°2 : quelqu'un a t'il une imprimante 3D, ce serait l'occasion avec un plan idoine de se refaire ces pièces qui valent vraiment trois francs six sous, plutôt que de tout changer.

Alain sur Posidonie

Chariot d'écoute de Génois 04 Oct 2015 13:10 #419

Dear Trevor,

I note that you have replace your "avale tout" amiot. Do you have somewhere the little thing who lock the "avale tout ", like that.

I would like to find two of them, event if they are used and old.

As a sailor, excuse my french !!!!

Friendly

Alain

Pièces jointes :

Chariot d'écoute de Génois 05 Oct 2015 06:58 #420

Dear Alain, Sorry. When I replaced the tracks and cars I got rid of all of the old bits. Regards Trevor.

Chariot d'écoute de Génois 26 Nov 2015 21:26 #460

Hello guys,
have you tried to search here www.rigrite.com
They have a lots of spare parts.
Otherwise I will have a lot of used stuff on my Feeling because i´m changing the mast (Rig) to a selde´n mast and it´s going to be a partialrig 9/10 if i manage it to fit.
as i wright in english the tranlation becomes strange??

Regards
Patrik

Chariot d'écoute de Génois 27 Nov 2015 15:28 #461

Hello Patrik,

I am impressed with your Selden mast project ! Which Selden mast model are you aiming ?
Partial rig 9/10 means that the shroud plan will be very different compared the current shrouds. Does that mean that you will have “pushing” spreaders, I mean spreaders which are not in the same plan ?
Make sure the U-bolts will be sized enough to handle the shrouds.
I would be very interested with an explaination from you with some schematics and pictures.

Cheers,
Gerard.

• Page :
Modérateurs: GERARD